Emergency Room Registered Nurse - ER RN – Per Diem
The Emergency Room Registered Nurse – ER RN – is responsible for assessing, planning, facilitating, and advocating options and services for patients in the hospital emergency room.
The Per Diem Emergency Room Nurse – ER RN- performs all nursing duties including:
Our Per Diem Emergency Room Nurse – ER RN- can expect the following:
- Providing quality services to client facilities and patients while working in an independent and professional manner
- Observing patient for unusual reactions and events.
- Maintains skills in order to complete duties in a timely and efficient manner
- Obtaining and evaluating patient-related information in order to deliver the best plan of treatment
- Preventing the transfer of infection and blood borne contaminants
- Complying with quality and quantity criteria of client facility and completing all assigned work
- Complying with policies and procedures of client facility and Quik Travel Staffing.
- Maintains compliance with client facility, Federal, State and County regulations
Job Requirements for our Per Diem Emergency Room Nurse – ER RN
- Direct Deposit
- One-on-one service
- 24/7 Support
- Referral Bonus Available
- Current California State RN License in Good Standing
- American Heart Association BLS/ ACLS
- Minimum Two Years Acute Care experience in an Emergency Room Setting
- Two Professional References