View all jobs
Sub-Acute Care RNLos Angeles Area, CA
Sub Acute Care RN
Job Requirements for our Per Diem Sub Acute Care RN
- Provides comprehensive inpatient care for patients who have had an acute illness, injury, or exacerbation of a disease process.
- As a subacute care nurse, you will need to be skilled in a number of different nursing tasks. These tasks may include wound care, pain management, administering medications, and phlebotomy.
- It is goal-oriented care rendered immediately after or instead of acute hospitalization for treatment of active complex conditions or for administration of technically complex treatments.
- Subacute care is generally more intensive than traditional nursing home care and less intensive than acute care.
- Current California State RN License in Good Standing
- American Heart Association BLS/ACLS
- Three Professional References