View all jobs
Dialysis Travel RN - Registered NurseCrownpoint, NM
Dialysis Travel Registered Nurse / RN
The Dialysis Travel Registered Nurse provides direct patient care for assigned patients and assists in care of other patients as needed.
The Dialysis Travel Registered Nurse performs all technical aspects of dialysis procedures including:
- Assessing patient response to dialysis therapy.
- Making appropriate adjustments and modifications to treatment plans as indicated/directed by supervisors or prescribed by the physician.
- Assessment of patient pre, interim, and post dialysis and documentation of findings.
- Administer medications as ordered to assigned patients.
- Assessing educational needs of patient and educating the patient and family regarding end stage renal disease, dialysis therapy, diet and medications.
Assignment Details for our Dialysis Travel Registered Nurse in this location:
Job Requirements for our Dialysis Registered Nurse
- 1+ year of experience as a diaylsis RN
- Graduate from an accredited nursing school
- Current New Mexico or Compact State RN License in good standing
- CNN Preferred
- BLS certification required
- Able to work independently while striving for the best in patient care