Contract Positions Available in:
Respiratory Therapist – Contract
- Sacramento, CA - DAYS and NIGHTS AVAILABLE.
The Respiratory Therapist performs physician directed respiratory and life support including ventilator care, blood gas analyses, and arterial punctures. The position is to work with COVID-19 PATIENTS. PLEASE BE AWARE.
The Respiratory Therapist performs all technical aspects of respiratory procedures including:
Performing physician prescribed pulmonary function testing, ventilator therapy, arterial punctures, and interpreting blood gases. Providing quality services to client facilities and patients while working in an independent and professional manner Maintains skills in order to complete duties in a timely and efficient manner Demonstration of knowledge of age-related information to ensure quality patient care Preventing the transfer of infection and blood borne contaminants Operates ventilator equipment safely in accordance with equipment and facility guidelines
- Complying with quality and quantity criteria of client facility and completing all assigned work.
- Complying with policies and procedures of client facility and Quik Travel Staffing.
- Maintains compliance with client facility, Federal, State and County regulations
- Job Requirements for our Respiratory Therapist
- Current California Department of Consumer Affairs license as a Respiratory Therapist
- American Heart Association BLS, ACLS, PALS, and NRP
- Minimum One Year experience as a Respiratory Therapist within the last thirty-six months
- Two Professional References
- Passing Score on Quik Travel Staffing Respiratory Therapist Examination and Skills Checklist
- LA Fire Safety Card
- MAB Certification/Card
- Respiratory Mask Fit Test (N-95)
- Certificate of Health stating the ability to perform the functions of the position
- Able to work independently while striving for the best in patient care