The Equipment Technician is responsible for overseeing the overall operational condition, maintenance and repair of all water treatment equipment, all medical equipment and mechanical/electrical systems to ensure patient safety and the safety of all operating such equipment for their assigned facilities.
- Repair, calibrate, test, clean and disinfect dialysis machines, water distribution loop and ROs according to protocol.
- Perform electrical safety on dialysis machines and related equipment; perform semi-annual Corp Technical audits at each facility.
- Be aware of all contracts and contacts necessary for the emergency repair of the facility’s equipment and mechanical systems.
- Be familiar with instruction manuals and operation for equipment in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations. Be capable of starting up and shutting down facility’s equipment if necessary.
- Perform safety checks and tests on all pretreatment water equipment including but not limited to carbon tanks, water softeners, RO units, UV lamps and ultrafilters.
- Rebed carbon tanks and water softeners as needed.
- Must have previous experience in dialysis setting
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Confirmation of the ability to distinguish all primary colors.
- Valid state issued driver’s license and a good driving record.